Posted on: July 28, 2022
Great Compensation! Full Benefits! Opportunity for Growth! &
This Jobot Job is hosted by Juan Correa
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $100,000 - $115,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are working to establish a pipeline of innovative products to
treat infectious and other diseases with unmet needs. Through our
efforts, we will provide additional protections against COVID-19
and SARS-CoV2 variants, as well as innovative treatments against
other infectious diseases.
Why join us?
- Great Competitive Base Salary!
- Yearly Bonuses!
- Competitive PTO!
- 401K Match!
- Full Benefits!
- Supporting Finance Director in managing the finance and
accounting responsibilities and coordinate between
- Responsible for daily transaction, account payable, internal
transactions, monthly closing, journal entries, maintain finance
policy, and provide training to employees for any issues related to
finance and accounting.
- Responsible for reviewing external accounting information and
economic information to ensure the normal disclosure of financial
- Serves as a resource to business providing guidance for
accounting and compliance risk avoidance.
- Assist with audit preparations, investigate and resolve audit
findings, discrepancies and issues of non-compliance
- Responsible for organizing the entities daily financial
accounting, budget, and provide timely and accurate financial
- Collect and analyze financial information, provide financial
data for business decision-making, and assist finance head to
complete monthly consolidation for China financial operating
- Assist in the formulation of the company's annual operation
plan, CAPEX plan, and actual expenditure tracking.
- Responsible for entities administration support if needed, and
other ad hoc assignment.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance Management. CPA
- 5+ years accounting experience with extensive GL
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of accounting and finance,
tax and treasury including technical aspects, such as US GAAP, and
IFRS reporting requirement.
- Must have experience in establishing robust process and
- An in-depth knowledge of ERP system and proficiency with
Microsoft tools (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Experience of budgeting, cash flow forecasting techniques and
financial statement analysis is a plus.
- Experience in life sciences, healthcare, biotech, and a global
company is a plus. International experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills across all levels, result
orientated problem solver, Chinese language is a plus.
- Experiences SOX compliance and internal control.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Medford , Accountant Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!