Company: Medford Dental Practice
Posted on: November 14, 2021
We are seeking a full-time Receptionist for this
well-established Dental Practice in Medford with plenty of free
parking!Schedule: Monday to ThursdayWhat the practice offers
- Competitive wages
- Consistency - we have long term employees
- Community - we live and work our values and offer a friendly,
collaborative work environmentResponsibilities: In this role you
will greet, welcome, and direct patients who enter our practice.
Your smile will make someone's day, in addition to greeting
patients you will operate the phone console to answer incoming
calls, answer questions and help direct people to the appropriate,
person or resource. This position will also perform a variety of
clerical duties to assist in the operation of the
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Good verbal & written communications skills and ability to
interact with other staff & elderly residents.
- Must have the ability to work with frequent interruptions and
the ability to display a professional, calm, courteous manner at
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience working in a
DENTAL practice setting. Job Type: Full-timePay: Up to $25.00 per
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridayExperience:
- Dental Practice: 1 year (Required)Work Location: One locationby
Keywords: Medford Dental Practice, Medford , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!