Automotive Part-Time Receptionist
Company: Herb Chambers Kia of Burlington
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Herb Chambers Kia of Burlington has an opening for a Part-Time
Receptionist to join the team!
A customer-friendly, eager individual with an exceptional
personality will succeed at this role. The Herb Chambers Companies
is proud to have won The Boston Globe's Top Places to Work award
for the past 12 years in a row. Grow with New England's largest
Job Purpose: Supports sales operations by welcoming visitors,
answering and transferring phone calls, cashing out clients and
assisting the management team as requested.
Duties:* Welcomes visitors, potential customers, and customers
greeting and referring them to the appropriate person.
* Forwards sales information by answering the telephone, receiving
faxes; recording and delivering messages; date-stamping documents;
pickup, receiving, preparing, and delivering mail and packages;
maintaining postage meter.
* Presents a welcoming environment by keeping reception area neat
* Provides office supplies and services by maintaining inventory;
placing orders; arranging for equipment repairs; servicing
* Completes special sales projects by organizing information and
requirements; meeting schedules.
* Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related
results as needed
* Must be available nights and weekends
Telephone Skills, Written Communication, Verbal Communication,
People Skills, Professionalism, Self-Confidence, Customer Focus,
Multi-tasking, Customer Service, Administrative Writing Skills,
Microsoft Office Skills
Keywords: Herb Chambers Kia of Burlington, Medford , Automotive Part-Time Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!