Manufacturing Equipment Engineer
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Why Inkbit might be great for youWe are a collaborative team in
the process of growing, passionate about creating the
next-generation 3D printing platform. Inkbit's technology is
multi-disciplinary and exciting, combining artificial intelligence
and machine learning with an industrial 3D printing form factor to
revolutionize manufacturing.You would join a team that is small
enough that you will know everyone else well, where you will
collaborate closely to solve exciting, impactful problems in 3D
printing, and where you will be surrounded by others who are great
at what they do and who are supportive team-players. At Inkbit, you
will grow professionally in a teamwork-centric environment and will
make impactful contributions to the team and the next generation of
3D printing.What we are looking for in a Manufacturing Equipment
EngineerWe are establishing a world-class smart factory with two
goals. First, we want to create a showcase facility that will serve
as a model for our customers. The second is to use this Digital
Factory to safely and profitably make high-quality parts. The MEE
will have a lead role in building this world-class facility.The
Inkbit Vista uses a combination of vision system, sophisticated
control software and inkjet resin printing to create the next
generation of additive manufactured parts. The MEE will be
responsible for maintaining the printers and working closely with
the printing technicians and engineers to identify and implement
improvements. In short, the MEE will become a world expert on the
Inkbit Vista.The MEE will have a lead role in implementing the
machine monitoring system and predictive intervention/maintenance
approaches.To support our customers, the MEE will document the
maintenance protocols, train service engineers and occasionally
travel to customer sites to support machine installations.This is a
challenging role for someone interested in bringing true production
reliability to the world of 3D printing. We have a close-knit team
of engineers, scientists, engineers and business professionals to
support you along this journey. If you want a position full of
opportunity to learn about and contribute to the next generation of
additive manufacturing, please consider applying!Key
- Serve as the expert on the real-world performance of the Inkbit
- Responsible for increasing available machine time and improving
machine performance (OEE).
- Define, perform and document operating, troubleshooting and
- Collaborate with technicians and engineers to improve equipment
- Support field engineers at customer sites with remote
connection and occasional (
- Train new employees on equipment repair and maintenance.
- Lead the installation of new printers and other machines in the
- Passionate about machines and making them perform better.
- Expert-level capabilities with complex electro-mechanical
machines - or the ability to ramp to this level quickly.
- Ability to read engineering documentation.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication, documentation and training skills.
- Collaborative mind-set. Bonus items:
- Experience with inkjet-style printers.
- Experience supporting equipment in the field.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering field.
Keywords: Inkbit, Medford , Manufacturing Equipment Engineer, Engineering , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!