Assistant Director of Nursing- ADON- Signing Bonus
Company: CareerStaff Unlimited
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Assistant Nursing Director opening in Medford, Massachusetts.
This and other nursing administrator jobs brought to you by
Assistant Director of Nursing- ADON- Signing Bonus Offering a sign
on bonus up to $5,000! We are hiring a qualified Registered Nurse
(RN) for an Assistant Director of Nursing position with a long term
care facility in Medford, MA. The position requires a Registered
Nurse candidate to have recent supervisory or unit manager
experience within the past 12 months of employment. This would be a
great role to gain experience to eventually become a DON! If you or
someone you know is interested, you are encouraged to apply today
with a current resume. Hourly Comp: $45Bonus: Yes BENEFITS OF
CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED SERVICES:
- Flexible Schedules
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired
companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career.
Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move
that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career
opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it
alone. Assistant Director of Nursing POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to supervise nursing staff and others for whom they are
administratively or professionally responsible.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current
clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations,
policies and procedures.
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with
rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and
to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family
members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment,
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
CERTIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS:
- 1 to 3+ years management/supervisory experience
- Restorative or geriatric nursing experience preferred.
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, Covid Vaccination and
- Current RN license in state of practice ABOUT CAREERSTAFF
UNLIMITED: CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader
in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for
the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with
talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of
exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a
national network 25+ offices throughout the United States.
CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment
opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Additionally,
CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of
healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer
service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and
employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians,
CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to
new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA). #RPO Other Info
- Job City: MEDFORD
- Shift: 8A-5P
- Setting: SNF/LTC
- Order ID: 334305
- Hourly Comp: $45
Keywords: CareerStaff Unlimited, Medford , Assistant Director of Nursing- ADON- Signing Bonus, Executive , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!