Project Quality Manager
Posted on: January 7, 2022
CRB is a leading provider of sustainable engineering, architecture,
construction and consulting solutions to the global life sciences
and food and beverage industries. Our more than 1,600 employees
provide best-in-class solutions that drive success and positive
change for our clients, our people and our communities. CRB is a
privately held company with a rich history of serving clients
throughout the world, consistently striving for the highest
standard of technical knowledge, creativity and execution.
The Project Quality Manager will be responsible for leading and
driving CRB's culture of quality, and providing leadership and
support to the Project Manager, Project Team to ensure consistency
of approach and discipline to process and standards for all design,
construction and ONEsolution projects.
This position requires a high level of organization, communication,
and leadership skills, and the ability to work with minimal
direction. The qualified candidate will also have excellent
interpersonal skills with internal and external clients. They will
be an effective multitasker, represent CRB in a professional
manner, and understand that adherence to the Quality Plan directly
impacts CRB's success. The PQM typically supports 1 complex project
and up to 10 simple projects simultaneously.
- Plan, develop, implement, monitor, evaluate, and maintain
project quality plans, inspections and test plans for assigned
- Partner with Project Managers to establish appropriate level of
project specific quality plans to mitigate CRB's risk.
- Collaborate with other PQMs on projects in various CRB
- Lead and mentor all staff in CRB's Culture of Quality.
- Administer compliance and alignment of CRB's Quality Management
- Provide technical input to identify and participate in the
resolution of design and coordination issues across
- Participate in project meetings throughout the project life
cycle i.e. proposal, kickoff, design reviews, Quality Control (QC)
reviews, design, construction, turnover and closeout.
- Have regular open / honest communications with Regional
Leaders, Markets Leaders and Project Managers to discuss and
mitigate project quality issues.
- Maintain an alignment of CRB's QC approach through an
understanding of specific project strategies and the best
application of CRB's quality program.
- Facilitate continuous improvements to our technical skills and
enhance the CRB Brand.
- Promote and advocate for CRB's Quality Management System
through training and behavior.
- Champion continuous improvements to the Quality Management
System working in conjunction with CRB's Vice President of Quality
and peer PQM's.
- Help develop and grow QC differentiators related to the
delivery of CRB projects.
- Frequent travel to offices within the region, periodic travel
outside the region as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree (or above) in Architecture, Engineering, or
Construction Management preferred, or five years of industry
- Direct experience and familiarity with all phases of the
project life cycle through construction turnover.
- Commitment to superior technical and design excellence.
- Proficiency in various computer programs (such as Bluebeam, and
Microsoft suites) required.
- Proficient in techniques relating to quality assurance and
quality control programs and procedures.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions; makes sound
judgments based on quality and project requirements; interacts
effectively with CRB professionals as well as client, supplier, and
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation, and
- Proficiency in various computer programs (such as Autodesk,
Revit, BIM, Cad) required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office computer tools.
- Experience conducting Root Cause Analyses.
- Possess high level of abstract thinking, analytical, and
- Facilitate Quality Process Training.
- Familiarity with Audits and Assessment experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
CRB is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We
are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry,
marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic
information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or any other legally protected category. Employment is
contingent on background screening.
CRB does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of CRB without a
prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and
the property of CRB. Please, no phone calls or emails.
CRB offers a complete and competitive benefit package designed to
meet individual and family needs.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability,
contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative
Keywords: CRB, Medford , Project Quality Manager, Executive , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!