Company: Fusion Design Consultants, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Fusion Design Consultants, Inc. is a vibrant, successful and
established commercial Interior Architectural design firm based in
Boston's Fort Point Channel District. Fusion's mission is to design
exceptional workplaces that both improve the lives of ever-changing
workforces and contribute to our client's business success. We
provide inspirational design and experiences with each project for
each client. Fusion is a collaborative, creative organization that
thrives in a fast-paced environment. We realize the exceptional
value of "great fit" employees and that both our client's and
Fusion's success start with them.
The Project Manager's role is to plan and manage commercial
interior design projects that improves the lives of our client's
ever-changing workforces, contributes to their business success,
and provides inspirational design and experiences with each project
for each client. More specifically, ensure projects are on time, on
budget, to client specifications, and compliant with Code, Industry
and Fusion Design Consultant's standards.
- To specification, on time, financially successful project
- Revenue generation by billable hours.
- Project set up, monitoring and reporting as required
- Client satisfaction
- Project Team success
- 6+ years of experience managing commercial interior design or
similar design projects.
- Experience communicating with and managing client
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Working knowledge of Autocad and/or Revit.
Keywords: Fusion Design Consultants, Inc., Medford , Project Manager, Executive , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!