Property Manager- Riverside Towers
Company: Schochet Associates
Posted on: May 11, 2022
The Schochet Companies are Hiring!The Schochet Companies is a
full-service real estate development and management company seeking
an Property Manager to perform a variety of functions within the
Property Management Team. Riverside Towers Apartments 200 apartment
community in Medford, MA. The Schochet Company has an AMO
designation (Accredited Management Organization) awarded by the
Institute of Real Estate Management. Come join a winning
- Supervise day-to-day operations of entire on-site team,
ensuring that all Schochet policies and procedures are being
- Ensure the smooth running of our community in a fast-paced
environment. Overseeing all operations including maintenance,
capital improvements, lease administration, budgeting, forecasting,
reporting, collections and evictions.
- Provide superior customer service and communication to our
residents and applicants to enhance customer satisfaction. Ensure
move-in and re-certification documentation is complete to company
- Develop, mentor, lead, and manage a high-performing, cohesive
- Maintain effective on-site staff through interviewing, hiring,
and coaching team as necessary.
- Maintain residents' files in accordance with company's
- Manage and maintain all aspects of overall community budget and
- Maintain positive relations with all community vendors,
prospects, residents and team members.
- Maintain required safety records, conduct regular monthly
safety meetings for all site employees, maintaining safety meeting
- Daily physical inspections of the property and direct
supervision of the service, grounds and custodial personnel through
the Maintenance Supervisor. Assist with generating and maintaining
the preventive maintenance schedule.
- Ensure that scheduling for 24-hour property coverage is
maintained for maintenance emergencies.
- Perform such other work-related duties as may be assigned by
the company.The right candidate is a self-motivated individual who
strives to succeed. 3+ years of Property Management experience that
includes a knowledge Section 8 housing required. Must have
excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills,
be a team player and proficient in Microsoft Office. Yardi
experience a plus. Certified Occupancy Specialist or equivalent is
required. Excellent Benefits & Competitive Salary.Interested and
qualified candidates please apply here or fax 617-830-0373.
Background check required and drug test required. EOE
For more information regarding this position please call Robin
Keywords: Schochet Associates, Medford , Property Manager- Riverside Towers, Executive , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!