Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is hiring for a Director of
Operations to support practice operations for a group of Aspen
Dental-branded practices. This role will be responsible for the
support of Aspen Dental-branded practices in a designated
territory. Regional travel is a must, as a consistent presence in
the practices you support is a critical component to sustained
- Responsible for supporting a territory of Aspen Dental-branded
practices and managing field employees of both ADMI and supported
practices, including four Regional Managers and multiple Office
- Provide outstanding leadership for a geographically dispersed
team, recruit key hires, and implement training and cross training
to strengthen service offerings. You will be responsible for
developing a high level of excellence with the administrative and
operations staff of your supported practices.
- Drive a strong culture and environment that will support and
enable all team members to be successful. You will foster
accountability, teamwork and mutual trust and respect for all team
members through mentoring and coaching activities.
- Must have a passion for customer service and satisfaction. You
will work with team members to ensure that patients of your
supported practices are highly satisfied with their
- Proven ability to improve retail business processes, methods,
quality, and decision-making to achieve meaningful, measureable
- Other related functions as requested by supported practice
- 10 years progressive experience managing within a multi-unit
retail, restaurant or service organization.
- Multi-location, retail operations management experience in
customer or patient based industry.
- Profit and loss responsibility with the ability to interpret
and act upon financial statements.
- Proven career progression with positions of increased
- Sound decision-making skills, drive and desire to succeed.
- Bachelors degree.
- As this position requires daily travel to assigned offices, a
valid non-restricted drivers license and ability to be insured
under employers or fleet insurance programRequired
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Medford , District Manager, Executive , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!