Dental Hygienist - Sign-On Bonus $7,500 - Boston
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Join now and receive a $7,500 Sign-On bonus after hire.
At Tend, we're combining top-notch dental care with incredible
environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and
curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you
Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people
look forward to! Reimagining dentistry takes commitment,
collaboration and creativity. These are the qualities we look for
in our team members.
We're adding a Hygienist to the Tend team to deliver a
best-in-class guest experience through coaching, cleaning and
screening. We will have studios coming in the following areas:
- Post Office Square
- Kendall Square
- Balance the areas of dental health, well-being & aesthetics for
- Provide exceptional hygiene care in the areas of cleaning,
whitening, oral health screenings, or other guest services.
- Coach our guests to increase dental knowledge, focus and
positive-interest in oral health.
- Establish a trusting, long-standing relationship with
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience at a dental
- Associate's Degree through an accredited dental hygiene
- National Board Dental Hygiene Examination.
- CPR/BLS Certification is required
- Passing a state/region-specific exam (as required). Hygienist
License must be in good standing.
- Dedication to ensuring the highest quality of dental care to
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment that values
high energy and creative problem solving.
- High level of integrity and dependability.More about Tend
Tend provides the best dental care available, with a spectacular
clinical team and state-of-the-art dental technology. Tend's dental
professionals are incentivized by patient results and experience.
As a dental company, we aren't corporate. We aren't private. Tend
is a new dental model that's a joy to work at, with the dental
autonomy clinicians expect and the support they need with design,
marketing, operations, HR, and benefits. Our clinicians work in
beautiful dental studios designed to soothe. And they cultivate
inclusive environments that value the individual and praise team
effort. Simply put, Tend is a place where dental is transformed
into the empowering, human, and joyful experience it should be.
Tend is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Tend is committed to promoting a work environment in which
differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and
individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity Employer. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Tend, Medford , Dental Hygienist - Sign-On Bonus $7,500 - Boston, Healthcare , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!