Nurse Manager RN, Assistant Sign-on bonus
Company: Monte Nido Residential Center, LLC
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job Description Recovery Is Possible!For more than 25 years,
Monte Nido & Affiliates has delivered proven treatment for eating
disorders. Our programs offer a model of treatment that blends
medically sophisticated care with a personalized treatment
approach. Our treatment setting is intimate with a high staff to
client ratio, and an emphasis on individual therapy and highly
individualized treatment.In a recent survey, over 84% of our
employees were "satisfied" or "very satisfied" working at Monte
Nido & Affiliates!We now seek a Full Time Assistant Nurse Manager
to join our treatment team at Monte Nido Laurel Hill in Medford,
MA. Monte Nido Laurel Hill offers state-of-the-art, evidenced-based
residential programming for eating disorders and co-occurring
presentations. Monte Nido Laurel Hill provides treatment for up to
10 adults of all genders.We are offering a $2,500 sign-on bonus for
joining our team! Core Duties:
- Collaborate with Nurse Manager to oversee operations and
functions of Nursing, medication administration, and medical
- Participate in scheduling, leading, and developing nursing
- Insure medical safety standards are followed and the work of
Nurses is consistent with the standards of practice for their
- Liaise between administration, physicians, pharmacy, clinical
staff, and clients on behalf of Nurse Manager or as assigned.
- Sharing call rotation with the Nurse Manager is a part of this
full-time, salaried-exempt leadership role.Key Qualifications:
- Active license as Registered Nurse (or be license eligible);
having or pursuing BSN is desired.
- Previous experience in a nursing operations leadership role, in
a hospital or residential setting, is desired.
- Professional Nursing for Mental Health or Behavioral Health
patient populations is very important.
- Excellent communication and time management skills; safety
awareness; and showing collaborative teamwork are all
- Must hold current CPR/BLS certification prior to starting work,
which Monte Nido & Affiliates will provide if needed. Our benefits
are excellent and include paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan,
company-paid life and disability insurance, great medical and
dental plan choices, vision, and many other insurance options to
meet the needs of you and your loved ones.32-40 hours per week. On
call every other week. Flexible with working different shifts:
7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11a-7p, 7a-7p, 7p-7a, 11p-7a. E/O weekend.32-40
hours per week.
Keywords: Monte Nido Residential Center, LLC, Medford , Nurse Manager RN, Assistant Sign-on bonus, Healthcare , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!