Company: Monte Nido Residential Center, LLC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionRecovery Is Possible!For more than 25 years,
Monte Nido & Affiliates has been delivering proven treatment for
eating disorders. Our model of treatment blends the personalized
and medically sophisticated care for which we are known, with the
latest research and strategies for those overcoming eating
disorders. Our treatment setting is intimate with a high
staff-to-client ratio, and an emphasis on individual therapy and
highly individualized treatment. In a recent survey, over 84% of
our employees were "satisfied" or "very satisfied" working at Monte
Nido & Affiliates!Monte Nido Laurel Hill is now seeking a
Registered Dietitian to join the multidisciplinary treatment team
at this residential treatment center that supports adults being
treated for eating disorders. Monte Nido Laurel Hill, located just
north of Boston in the New England town of Medford, Massachusetts
offers a serene, tranquil environment for healing. The Registered
Dietitian is a critical member of the leadership and clinical teams
and collaborates routinely with all disciplines to achieve optimal
client care. Core Duties of our Registered Dietitian:
- Full oversight of meals prepared for clients on campus, and
- Insures all nutritional services meet established standards and
- Conduct nutrition assessments of clients, and monitor nutrition
- Participate in the treatment team's development of the Master
Treatment Plan. Key Requirements for a Registered Dietitian:
- Bachelor's degree, at minimum, in Nutrition or related human
- At least one year working (or internship) in healthcare;
psychiatric setting preferred.
- Hold appropriate Registered Dietitian credential.
- Must have (or obtain) CPR/BLS before starting work.
- Strong computer skills.
- Passion for excellence in helping clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.Our
benefits are excellent and include paid time off, 401(k) retirement
plan, company-paid life and disability insurance, great medical and
dental plan choices, vision, and many other insurance options to
meet the needs of you and your loved ones.
Keywords: Monte Nido Residential Center, LLC, Medford , Dietitian, Healthcare , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!