Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - $48-76/Hour
Posted on: September 18, 2022
You Will (Responsibilities)
- Provide regular feedback to the connectRN team on ways to
improve the Clinician Experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of home care and competencies in
discipline-specific patient care skills required by the care center
to provide patient care.
- Perform comprehensive patient assessments, as assigned, and
collaborate with a multidisciplinary care team to develop or
implement an individualized plan of care as per physician orders
that ensure quality, proper discharge planning, and achieve desired
outcomes and goals.
- Maintain continuity of patient care by communicating
information timely and effectively with all team members providing
care to the patient.
- Provide patient episode management per protocol.
- Completes documentation timely, accurately, and at the point of
care, according to industry standards, conventions, and guidelines,
including OASIS assessments, SOC/Admissions, Recertifications,
ABNs, subsequent visits, physician orders, care coordination,
- Potentially be assigned LPNN visits as a member of the care
team or supervise a patient caseloadand HHAs.
- Educate the patient, caregivers, and family on the aftercare or
ongoing care of the patient
- Coordinate appropriate care, involving all the other healthcare
team members (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists,
Home Health Aides, and Medical Social Workers)
- Write and initiate a plan of care.
- Perform vital signs and patient assessment during visits
- Manage and perform wound care treatment (including but not
limited to surgical wounds, WoundVac)
- Provide assessment, execute and manage Central Line/Peripheral
line, urinary catheters, and colostomy
- Supervise Certified Nursing Assistants, and Home Health Aides
(HHAs)You Have (Qualifications)
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Licensed
Practical Nurse in the State of Massachusetts or eligible compact
- Current CPR certification.
- Comfortability using technical tools and software (Homecare
Homebase experience preferred but not required).
- A willingness to complete the additional required training as
- At least one year of clinical experience as an LPN
- A reliable method of transportation, current drivers license,
and car insurance coverage
- Experience using Home Care Home Base EMR for documentation
- Willingness to complete a paid 1-day orientation (on-site)
- Proof of Immunization/Exemption: Hep B, MMR, Varicella, Flu,
- TB Test or Chest X-RayYoull Earn (Pay and Compensation)LPN -
Home Health Shifts: Hourly ratethat is inclusive of travel time
between visits $0.585 per mile mileage reimbursement Optional paid
training and skill development Opportunities for additional bonuses
Keywords: ConnectRN, Medford , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - $48-76/Hour, Healthcare , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!