Nurse, RN or LPN (Part-time)
Company: MNA HR Team
Posted on: November 21, 2022
For more than 25 years, Monte Nido & Affiliates -has delivered
proven treatment for eating disorders. Our model of treatment
blends the personalized and medically sophisticated care for which
we are known with the latest research and strategies for those
overcoming eating disorders. Our treatment setting is intimate with
a high staff to client ratio, and an emphasis on individual therapy
and highly-individualized treatment. - -In a recent survey, over
84% of our employees were "satisfied" or "very satisfied" working
at Monte Nido & Affiliates! -Our Monte Nido program in Medford, MA
-is in a setting designed to mirror home-life, we rely on our years
of experience to create an atmosphere that gives adult clients the
feelings of comfort, security, support, and-most of all-healing. -
-We seek a -Registered Nurse (RN) -or -Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) -to join our team on a -Part-time - basis at -Monte Nido
Laurel Hill. -
- Coordination of pre-admission medical clearances.
- Interacting professionally with other members of the treatment
- Maintaining proper and prompt documentation.
- Obtaining and recording vitals as needed.
- Medicine administration.
- Model proper eating form if working during meal times.
- Active and unrestricted Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical
Nurse license. -
- Experience in a behavioral health or mental health setting is
- Any other work with patients who have Eating Disorders is a
- Must hold current CPR/BLS certification prior to starting
work.All employees of Monte Nido & Affiliates are eligible to earn
paid time off and participate in our 401(k) plan.
Keywords: MNA HR Team, Medford , Nurse, RN or LPN (Part-time), Healthcare , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!