Home Health Aide
Company: Comfort Home Care LLC
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Job Description:Are you looking for a more flexible schedule to
get your children on and off the bus!? Look no further, join our
team today and work from home for part of your day! Comfort Home
Care is in search of part-time or per diem Home Health Aides in
Medford and the surrounding areas. Our home health aides visit a
diverse population, mostly with mental health diagnoses, providing
personal care and assistance with activities of daily living to
clients in their place of residence to help the client achieve
optimum level of functioning and self-management.Comfort Home Care
is a supportive agency offering ongoing educational opportunities,
Health/Dental/Vision, 401k, Long and Short-term disability, and
much more.Duties and Responsibilities:Comfort Home Care is seeking
a Home Health Aide that can:
- Performs total care or assists clients in all activities of
daily living and personal care such as, but not limited to,
bathing, grooming, linen changes, and personal laundry.
- Assists clients with transfers, ambulation, assigned exercises,
and toileting, including the use of a bedpan or commode.
- Prepares nutritious meals within the client's diet and assists
with eating when necessary.
- Performs light housekeeping chores, which facilitates client
self-care in the home setting.
- Observes client's general condition, takes and records
accurately vital signs, and reports changes promptly to the
- Prepares clinical and progress notes and submits all required
paperwork in a timely manner according to agency policy and
procedure.Apply today and see how we can work together!
Keywords: Comfort Home Care LLC, Medford , Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!