Company: Medford Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Medford Rehabilitation & Nursing Center - New Rate (Up To $45/k
- $47/k) Annual Salary
Shift: 3pm-11pm -
We offer the Following:
- Premium Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Fun, Family-Like Team, and Atmosphere!
- Work in a Beautifully Remodeled Office
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Covid 19 Vaccine: -Required -
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Position Purpose: Responsible for the 24 hour coordination and
management of resident care activities, unit operations, and
nursing personnel on a designated nursing unit and shift.
Educational Requirements: Graduation from an accredited RN program
Experience Required: Three years of experience with one year of
long term or sub-acute care experience required. One year of
supervisory experience preferred.
Professional Licensure and Certification Required: Current MA State
RN. Responsible for annual re-licensure per regulations. Compliance
with yearly CEU requirements. Current CPR, Accucheck and IV Therapy
1. - - - - - Coordinates the administration and clinical activities
for the nursing department on a designated shift or unit in
accordance with current regulations that govern long term care
2. - - - - - Serves as the resource to staff in clinical and
managerial decision making, delegates responsibilities to
3. - - - - - Participates in inspections (surveys) made by
4. - - - - - Participates in and assures appropriate assessment of
residents, validates nursing staff's clinical decisions.
5. - - - - - Participates in the development, implementation, and
communication of resident's plan of care.
6. - - - - - Making frequent rounds on nursing unit(s) to ensure
that all personnel are performing their work assignments in
accordance with established nursing standards, and that all
resident's needs are being met
7. - - - - - Monitors documentation procedures of nursing staff.
Follows- up on problem areas with employees and makes oral/written
reports to the Director of Nursing
8. - - - - - Any other duties deemed necessary by the Director of
1. - - - - - Follows work assignments, and schedules to complete
2. - - - - - Performs all assigned tasks in accordance with
established policies and procedures.
3. - - - - - Cooperates with interdepartmental personnel, as well
as other departments within the facility to assure that services
are properly maintained to meet the needs of the residents.
4. - - - - - Adheres to the rules of attendance as outlined and
received on orientation
5. - - - - - Recognizes the needs and works to facilitate
appropriate assignment of staff within the frame work of
established staffing patterns.
6. - - - - - Meets with staff on regularly scheduled basis to
assist in identifying and correcting problem areas, and/ or
7. - - - - - Functions in the role of staff nurse or provides
direct care to meet the needs of the residents as needed/
8. - - - - - Ensures that disciplinary action is administered
fairly and without regard to race, color, creed, national origin,
sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or marital
Staff Development Functions
1. - - - - - Attends departmental meetings as scheduled to assist
in identifying and correcting problem areas, and/ or improvement of
2. - - - - - Participates in the orientation of new staff members
to the facility and ensures that appropriate education and
mentoring is in place.
3. - - - - - Attends and participates in the scheduled training and
4. - - - - - Attends and completes all mandatory in-service
Safety and Infection Control -
1. - - - - - Follows established protocol during fire drills and
2. - - - - - Follows established universal precautions and
infection control policies and procedures when performing daily
3. - - - - - Ensures that staff follow established safety
regulations and infection control practices in caring for
residents, in their own personal safety, and in use of equipment
4. - - - - - Ensures that all work and resident care areas are
maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice. All pay rates and bonuses are paid and/ or
awarded to employees based on the facilities policy and/ or the
CBA, depending on the position.
Keywords: Medford Rehabilitation & Nursing Center, Medford , Nurse Manager, Healthcare , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!