Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Medford Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Medford Rehabilitation & Nursing Center - New Rate (Up To
$21.50/hr ) Sign on Bonus -$1,500
We offer the Following:
- Premium Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Fun, Family-Like Team, and Atmosphere!
- Work in a Beautifully Remodeled Office
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Covid 19 Vaccine: -Required -
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Assists professional nursing personnel by performing routine
functions of nursing care to residents. Gives prompt and efficient
assistance to nursing personnel in performance of duties and care
of residents under the supervisions of RN, LPN, or Nursing
Supervisor, following established policies and procedure's. Treats
residents information and confidential. Cooperates with other
Education & Experience
- -High School Graduate OR Equivalent
- -A minimum of 1 year prior experience
- -MUST possess New York State Certification as a Nurse's Aide.
- -Assists in ambulation and transfers from and to bed, toilet,
- Assists or feeds resident(s) as indicated, serves water and
- -Offers and removes bedpans and/or urinals
- - Keeps incontinent resident clean and dry, changes linens and
makes beds. Replaces towels and wash cloths.
- - -Gives bed baths, tub baths, and provides skin care. Provides
care of hair and oral hygiene. -
- - -Assists residents to dress and undress
- - -May prepare residents to receive Holy Communion
- -Takes part of bowel and bladder rehabilitation program of the
- -Collects specimens and measures intake and output and keeps
records of same
- -Takes temperature, pulse, and respiration. May prepare ice packs
or other resident care equipment when directed to do so by the
Nurse in charge.
- -Observes residents and notes physical condition, attitude,
reactions, appetites, and reports changes or unusual findings to
the Charge Nurse responsible for reporting for reporting resident
complaints to the Nurse or Supervisors.
- -Before getting off duty, signs the aide book kept at the nurses
- -Attends regularly scheduled in-service classes as required by
HOME and NYSAOH regulations.
- -Cleans equipment (carbonized beds, stands, etc.) as directed by
the nurse. Keeps the utility and service rooms in order.
- -Responsible and cooperative with supervisors, fellow employees,
residents, and families.
- -Maintains friendly working atmosphere
- -Maintains professional attitude and appearance
- -Provides assistance with resident care, where applicable.
- -Follows organization and departmental policies and
- -Follows assigned safety, security, and fire procedures.
- -Reports and accidents or dangerous situations immediately.
- -Maintains confidentiality of organizational and resident
- -Performs other related duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice. All pay rates and bonuses are paid and/ or
awarded to employees based on the facilities policy and/ or the
CBA, depending on the position.
Keywords: Medford Rehabilitation & Nursing Center, Medford , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!