Assistant Director Health Professions Advising and the Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
Company: Tufts University
Posted on: November 19, 2023
OverviewThe mission of the Office of Development and Alumni
Engagement (ODAE) at The Fletcher School is to serve the community
by raising annual and capital funds to meet the school's strategic
priorities. Stewarding donors so that their impact and return on
investment is timely and clear, building a sustainable giving
pipeline, and creating and sustaining long-term, relevant
relationships with the school's more than 10,000 alumni, parents,
and friends worldwide are all integral to ODAE's success. The
Assistant Director of the Fletcher Annual Fund works closely with
the Director of the Fletcher Annual Fund to develop and execute a
comprehensive annual giving program consisting of direct mail,
email, social media, and peer-to-peer solicitations. This role will
primarily focus on volunteer management of class and reunion giving
and graduating class and student giving, project management of
Fletcher's involvement in #TuftsGivingTuesday, and growing the
pipeline of annual fund leadership donors ($1,000+) through
meetings with volunteers and donors.What You'll DoUnder general
supervision, plans and implements annual giving programs and
activities. Develops and implements direct marketing, social media
and communications efforts and assists with recruiting and training
of volunteers. May have a small portfolio of prospects.
- Under general supervision, plans and implements annual giving
programs and activities of moderate scope.
- Establishes goals and strategies with manager.
- Develops and implements direct marketing, social media and
- Writes content for annual giving communications including phone
and email appeals.
- Cultivates, solicits and stewards groups of annual fund donors
including alumni, students, parents and friends of the university.
Develops, manages and builds upon relationships with
Manages stewardship efforts for annual fund donors.
- Partners with major gift officers to acknowledge annual fund
and leadership donors.
- Participates in and may lead projects, special events and
initiatives as assigned.
- Completes detailed documentation and reports for management.
Assists in writing and publishing annual report. Tracks and reports
on annual fund giving and results for class agents and chairs.
- Assists with recruitment, training and managing volunteers for
annual fund activities.
What We're Looking ForBasic Requirements:
- Knowledge & Skills as Typically Acquired Through Bachelor's
Degree and 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Knowledge and experience in philanthropy.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. Pay Range
Minimum $57,900.00, Midpoint $72,450.00, Maximum $87,000.00
Salary is based on related experience, expertise, and internal
equity; generally, new hires can expect pay between the minimum and
midpoint of the range.
Keywords: Tufts University, Medford , Assistant Director Health Professions Advising and the Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program, Healthcare , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!