Food Service Associate
Posted on: September 13, 2022
EARN A BONUS UP TO $500! Hiring immediately!At Wegmans, our
commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get Our Best.
Customers tell us they choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our
stores and the freshest ingredients possible. As a Perishable
Department team member, you will educate customers on
great-tasting, healthy meals and offer help on how to prepare them.
You can work in any of the following departments: Produce, Deli,
Seafood, Meat, Cheese, Bakery and more! If you love working in a
fast-paced and dynamic environment, have a passion for food, enjoy
being part of an energetic team and would love the opportunity to
make a difference in a customers shopping experience, Wegmans is
the place for you!What will I do?
- Provide incredible customer service and address the needs of
customers in a timely & effective manner
- Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and
shelves clean and well-stocked
- Help to maximize sales potential through effective and proper
procedures for perishable products by storing, rotating, stocking
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, theyll
take care of our customers. Thats why, as part of the Wegmans
family, youll have a package of benefits that covers your health,
well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in schedulingwork-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidaysComprehensive benefits*
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program *Certain eligibility requirements must be
satisfiedFor 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the
FORTUNE magazines list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven,
values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment,
high standards and making a difference in the community. Because
with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have
your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do,
Wegmans is the place for you to do what you loveand love what you
Keywords: Wegmans, Medford , Food Service Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!