Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly is seeking for a Machine Operator for one of our global
leaders in Augmented Identity, where their mission is to create a
safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable.
Come be a part of team and help make a
difference.--Immediately--Hiring--Job Duties:In this position,
- Responsible for day-to-day card production, maintenance of
machinery and equipment, and any other procedures deemed
- Perform responsibilities, associated with requirements to meet
production daily goals, to achieve customer requested ship
- Responsible for assisting with multiple operations associated
with ID creation and printing to include setting up and operating a
variety of automatic and semi-automatic machines used in the
production of the Company's ID products.
- Learn and retain the operation of all equipment in the
- Set up, operate, and produce product, within ISO (International
Organization Standardization) production specifications--Education:
- Some college education preferred, but not required--Require
- 1-2 years' experience in a production or manufacturing
- Be able to work constructively with little supervision.
- Must be able to use a moderate amount of judgment required to
perform assigned task.
- Must be familiar with standard Microsoft Windows computer
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Follow written and verbal instructions that can be very
detailed in nature.
- Dependable / reliable.
- Team player
- Must possess the ability to use measuring devices and
- Individual must have computer experience, possess good
attention to detail, and the ability to perform multiple tasks in a
fast paced environment
- Experience with plastic substrates (collating, laminating, foil
stamping, and card punching equipment--Summary:Machine
OperatorHours: Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pmWork Location:
Billerica, MAPay Rate: $17.00/hourEmployment Type: Long Term Temp
position----Apply Today!--Why Kelly--?You're looking to keep your
career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just
that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier
companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive.
Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit
right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It
all adds up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about
what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to
reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Medford , Machine Operator, Other , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!