HVAC Sales Manager
Posted on: May 30, 2021
The HVAC Sales Manager leads the Heating and
Cooling equipment sales team by executing account management
strategies that facilitate long-term customer
- Competitive pay rates and
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible spending account
- 401k company match
- Generous paid time off and paid
- Many more perks!
- Plans, forecasts, manages and delivers consistent
long-term profitable branch growth.
- Develops and directs the HVAC sales force to be
the premier supplier of all Heating and Cooling equipment (i.e.
Furnace, A/C, Boilers, DHW, and Ductless Mini splits), across the
- Responsible for actualizing account management
strategies, sales planning, sales pipeline management, salesperson
development/training and a standard sales
- Develop long term internal and external
relationships that will be critical to the success of the business,
(i.e. Home Energy Specialist Management, Marketing, Installation
Management, Internal operations, customer, vendors and
- Maintains an understanding of the business
environment, through active leadership participation in the local
community and professional organizations (i.e. legislative,
purchasing, and market trends)
- Manages account assignments across the team and
ensure proper geographic coverage.
- Responsible for top-line growth of revenue as
well as meeting growth objectives.
- Provides accurate and timely forecasting of sales
and the corresponding allocation of sales support
- Practices performance management by setting clear
goals, investing personal time in employee development, actively
coaching (i.e. one on ones, account reviews, opportunity reviews
and regular observed shadowing calls) and performing on-time
- Ensures adherence to Company policies,
procedures, and strategic initiatives regarding human resource
- Develop and facilitate ongoing updates and
training for the Sales team.
- Analyzes the market and current business
performance. Develops strategies for the local sales team
consistent with Building Efficiency mission and
- Builds and fosters a team environment within and
- Drives a superior customer
- Owns and manages the sales staffing plan for the
assigned local geography
- Bachelor's degree or
- Four to eight years of progressive sales and/or
operational experience with in home residential
- Three years of experience in a lead or
supervisory role with responsibility for the productivity or
development of others within a Sales Team.
- Working product knowledge of Heating and Cooling
Equipment, configuration, specification within a home, and
- Working knowledge of Microsoft
- Working knowledge of a CRM system, SaleForce.Com
- This role will supervisor numerous individuals
- Works in a variety of settings including branch
office, warehouse, and residential job sites.
About HomeWorks Energy
Over the past five years, HomeWorks Energy has
grown to become the leading energy efficiency company in
Massachusetts, the #1 ranked state in energy efficiency. We have
also been ranked in the top 5 Massachusetts companies, according to
Inc. Magazine (Inc. 5000 2017)! Join a growing organization that is
passionate about working together to save energy and reduce costs,
one community at a time.
We are a metrics driven, fast paced start-up
company working to make every home in Massachusetts more energy
efficient. We offer a continuous improvement work environment with
the tenacious goal of reducing every homeowner’s energy consumption
by at least 30%.
We’re proud of the impact we?made over the past
988,000 metric tons of CO2
208,000 cars off the road for one
$272 million of customer lifetime
We are seeking qualified candidates who will
represent our values in all interactions:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, HomeWorks
Energy celebrates diversity and is committed to fostering an
inclusive environment for all of our employees. We do not
discriminate against race, color, religion, national origin, sex,
age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, physical or
mental disability, veteran status or any other applicable
characteristics. All employment decisions are based on
qualifications, merit, performance, and business
Keywords: Homeworks, Medford , HVAC Sales Manager, Other , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!