Company: Ricoh USA
Posted on: June 3, 2021
RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative
technologies - services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our
people deliver on the promise of Service Excellence.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs
- Medical Coverage - Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Term Life and AD-D Insurance
- Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Programs and Work Life Benefits
- Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
These roles are permanent positions that play a critical role in
delivering Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh
offers positions with a developmental path and a range of training
resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training
to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many
resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and
benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths -
locally, regionally, and nationally.
WE ARE RICOH! Apply today!
Hours of operation will be
Monday through Friday from 7am-7pm. Should be flexible to work an 8
hour shift within this timeframe, including some Saturday coverage,
based on business needs.
Provides operations functions in one or all of the following
areas: operates duplicating equipment, performs associated copying
tasks, scanning equipment, operate low to mid volume mail
processing equipment. Ships and receives product and supplies,
sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as
well as applies necessary postage. Provides copier maintenance and
first call response for customer site equipment. May also perform
one of the following at entry level: bindery, Quality Control and
final check, housekeeping, file services, call center
representative, etc. This position reports directly to the Site
Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on
site personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate MS Office and Email systems
- Perform basic scanning responsibilities
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for
quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs
technicians of specific problems.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to
company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as
- Performs furniture/conference room set up
- Performs Fulfillment functions
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains logs.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations
within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer's buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and
- Performs duties related to the shipping and/or receiving of
materials in a mailroom type environment
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery
equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and
scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage
meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and
archiving old documents.
- Understanding of Ricoh Services Portfolio - Technology
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and
- Requires high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work
- Some related copy job experience is preferred.
- May require a valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto
insurance coverage per Ricoh policy.
- Demonstrated competency in basic computer skills including
proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Keywords: Ricoh USA, Medford , Mail Specialist, Other , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!