Hygienist - RDH
Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: June 7, 2021
PT or PRN float position to provide additional access to care in
offices in the area... all the perks of Temping, without the
Discover Why We Are The Perfect Dental Home
- 2 Level patient screening for Covid-19 or flu-like
- Daily Staff screening for Covid-19
- OSHA/CDC/ADA PPE and other recommendations are followed closely
to ensure our team and patients stay safe and healthy
- HVE available for all hygiene procedures
- Support from our experienced team members and additional
support provided by the territory hygiene manager in the area
- Autonomy to build schedules that allow for comprehensive
Here is What We Can Offer
- PTO & holidays, 401k, and medical benefits
- Consistent flow of patients
- State-of-the-art technology including new iTero scanners,
digital x-rays, enhanced oral cancer screening, and in-office
- Competitive base hourly rate with gross profit sharing which
means Unlimited earning potential
- Collaborating with dentists to recommend treatment plans
- We are staffed with team members that take care of finances,
insurance, and human resources
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- FREE CE credits
- Opportunities to give back to your community providing free
dental care to Veterans and others through the Healthy Mouth
Movement, Mouth Mobile, and various overseas outreach programs
- Apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
- Evaluates patient's overall oral health examining oral cavity
for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers.
- Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and
reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental
staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow
up on results.
- Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with
treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden
adverse developments during treatment of patients.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Associates or two (2) year degree required.
- Registered Dental Hygienist RDH licensure required.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and
operated by licensed dentists. Hygienists work for the licensed
dentists in the Aspen Dental-branded practices. The practices
receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental
Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
Offers vary by location. Select locations only.
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Medford , Hygienist - RDH, Other , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!