Quality Control Clerk
Company: Lifetime Brands
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Quality Control Clerk works directly with the warehouse
manager and supervisor inspecting all products received to the
warehouse, picking and packing orders as requested.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble, pick, and pack merchandise according to written or
- Packs and unpacks product to be stocked
- Stores product in an orderly and accessible manner in
- Examines and inspects product for defects, damages, reporting
any damage to supervisor
- Receives and counts items, recording data manually
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: High School or equivalent.
- Experience: 1 - 2 years' experience in a warehouse/distribution
- Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc. Ability to work
independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Working Conditions: Distribution Center. Ability to stand,
walk, stoop, bend, reach, pull and push for extended periods. Must
be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Other Skills/Abilities: Must be able to listen and communicate
effectively and have the ability to follow specific instructions.
Strong attention to detail
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the
ongoing needs of the organization.
Keywords: Lifetime Brands, Medford , Quality Control Clerk, Other , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!