Company: eResearchTechnology, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
ERT is hiring a Product Manager for our eCOA product line. This
person will have a drive and desire to succeed in leading all
activities related to delivering assigned eCOA products including
scope, design, feature definition, usability, as well as product
launch, and defect management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work closely within the product management team regarding
product requirements and project details, and ensure that
functionality delivered matches market requirements.
Maintain and monitor project timelines and ensure accuracy in
reporting of project status. Includes definition of project
timelines, securing of internal & external resources, process
tracking, risk management (prioritization, critical paths and
costs) and communication of project status.
Manage the release process for an assigned imaging products,
including coordination across the organization, to develop and
launch on-time and on-budget.
Communicate all potential risks (regulatory or other),
operational deviations including summary root cause and CAPA
metrics to as necessary and as directed.
Responsible for the customization of existing platforms/products
for their technical lifecycle.
Manage resources to assure availability to customize and roll
out solutions to automate imaging within studies and the management
of imaging and clinical data.
Drive the customization of imaging sub-specialty specific
software or solutions.
- Manage progress reporting; create overall progress and
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with others inter- and intra- product line
Assist in the formal validation of software applications.
Resolve assigned inquiries and requests for product and technical
information. Resolve testing issues. Resolve client implementation
Provide accurate and detailed project time reports, complete
assignments within the prescribed timeline, seeking
supervision/consultation/assistance in a timely manner.
Consistently and dependably engage in the process of critical
thinking in order to formulate and implement recommendations or
- Other related projects & tasks as assigned.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering,
Business or equivalent with emphasis placed on biomedical imaging
and analysis. Experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- Four or more years of experience in managing technology
projects or products.
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle with knowledge
of OO/SOA software development methodologies.
- Demonstrated project coordination and planning skills and track
record of defining, developing, and launching successful
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, E-mail and electronic calendar knowledge and
- Knowledge of risk management techniques and the ability to
analyze and resolve problems.
- Experience working in a regulated industry, preferably within
pharmaceutical, medical device or medical imaging.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a strong
ability to collaborate in English with teams of research
scientists, bioinformaticians, software developers, and external
collaborators. Will have frequent interaction with clients,
suppliers, management and staff including the requirement to
present study workflows and/or processes.
- Detail oriented with the ability to establish priorities, work
independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal
- Ability to deliver high quality and high productivity.
Keywords: eResearchTechnology, Inc., Medford , Product Manager, Other , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!