Public Partnerships LLC, a subsidiary of Public Consulting Group
supports individuals with disabilities or chronic illnesses and
aging adults, to remain in their homes and communities and "self"
direct their own long-term home care.
Our role as the nation's largest and most experienced Financial
Management Service provider is to assist those eligible Medicaid
recipients to choose and pay for their own support workers and
services within their state-approved personalized budget. We are
appointed by states and managed healthcare organizations to better
serve more of their residents and members requiring long-term care
and ensure the efficient use of taxpayer funded services.
Our culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented
and strive to exceed customer expectations. We desire motivated
candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial
environment, and who want to make a difference in helping transform
the lives of the consumers we serve. (learn more at
- Performs a broad range of general accounting or tax accounting
functions with lead responsibility. Follows established procedures
and guidelines to perform accounting procedures accurately and on
- Applies demonstrated project management skills to ensure
project deliverables and expectation are met on a daily basis.
- Maintains accurate financial records or account books and/or
calculates and documents tax filings, or prepares payroll tax
- Makes standard calculations to accurately compile and report
statistics, classify, code and record financial transactions and
post entries to the general ledger.
- Verifies, sorts, posts, and checks claims, bills, invoices, and
vouchers and ensures accurate settlement of daily tax
- Prepares payroll tax filings for the IRS, preparing tax
correspondence to address tax notices, validating tax files,
submitting support tickets as issues are identified, and ensuring
accurate settlement of daily tax deposits as neede
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent PC spreadsheet and database skills
- Ability to reconcile tax filings
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a
team in a fast paced environment with
- Knowledge of computerized information systems used in financial
and/or accounting applications.
- Knowledge of standard and/or fund accounting principles,
methods, and applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in
- Account balancing and reconciling skills
Education: College Degree Preferred; or equivalent work
Experience: 3-year progressive experience with automated
financial operations center projects, 3 years prior tax and
financial administration experience
Public Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
status as a qualified individual with a disability. VEVRAA Federal
Public Consulting Group, Inc. pledges full support to the
Affirmative Action Program and policy of nondiscrimination and
equal opportunity in compliance with Executive Order 11246, as
amended, as well as applicable state and local laws, directives,
We ensure that hiring and promotion decisions are in accord with
equal employment opportunity principles by imposing only
requirements that are job related and do not have an adverse
impact, and that other employment decisions further the principle
of equal employment opportunity.
Public Consulting Group, Inc. ensures that all personnel actions
such as compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training,
education, tuition assistance, transfer, demotion, termination,
layoff, return from layoff, and social and recreational programs
are administered without regard to protected group status.