Posted on: September 12, 2021
Overview: Pay rate is $14.00 - $15.00 per hour,
comprehensive medical, dental, vision and 401k
This role is on site at our call center. There is a gym and
cafeteria in the building.
The Reservationists is responsible for fulfilling all of the
reservations responsibilities of the Contractor.
- Answering phone calls, obtaining all required customer
information and desired pick-up and drop-off times and
- Following the established script to ensure proper trip
- Checking eligibility status of customer and trip(s) being
- Verifying that trips are within the service area using
- Responding to trip confirmation requests and requests to cancel
or reschedule trips for next-day service
- Responding to "Where's my Ride" inquiries if this task is
assigned to Reservations, the required information in the system
appears to be up-to-date, and there are no obvious issues
- As required by established procedures, transferring same-day
requests to cancel or reschedule trips and trip status calls to
- Working with dispatchers and schedulers to resolve any issues,
including recoding of denials
Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Education, Licensing, and
- High school diploma or equivalent, such as GED, required
- 1 year or more of customer service experience preferred.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Ability to read, comprehend and understand maps
- Ability to read, understand, interpret, and explain transit
system operating rules, regulations, policies, phases and
- Basic math, writing, and computer skills
- Ability to communicate via telephone with clear speech and a
pleasant phone manner
- Must submit to drug testing and a background check
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as
- 100% of work is accomplished indoors and in air conditioned or
well ventilated facilities
- Work is accomplished in an office or in a cubicle space
equipped with a telephone and computer.
- The employee is generally subjected to long periods spent
sitting, typing, or looking at a computer
For more information please visit our website at
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster:
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work
in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to
pass a drug screen and background check
Keywords: Transdevna, Medford , Reservationist, Other , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!