Lot Attendant / Service Lane Attendant - Sentry Ford Lincoln
Company: Sentry Auto Group
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Helps organize parking lot and protect vehicle inventory; give
directions or drive vehicles to parking spaces.
* Plans shift work by reviewing available parking spaces.
* Greets customers by welcoming them to parking lot; may be called
upon to shuttle customers as needed.
* Fills parking spaces by providing driving directions to available
parking spaces; following lot-fill pattern and sequence; preventing
customers from parking where not directed.
* Provides valet service by driving, parking, and retrieving
vehicles for customers; securing vehicles; filing keys.
* Tracks available parking spaces by communicating with other
* Maintains parking area by cleaning-up debris.
* Protects vehicles by driving carefully; preventing unauthorized
access to parking lot and vehicles
* Jump-starting batteries; assisting with tire changes and
lockouts; providing driving instructions from parking lot.
* Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Basic Safety, Integrity and
Trust, On-Call, Energy Level, Coordination, Acute Vision,
Dependability, Data Entry Skills, Supervision
Keywords: Sentry Auto Group, Medford , Lot Attendant / Service Lane Attendant - Sentry Ford Lincoln, Other , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!