Senior Manufacturing Associate
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Posted on: May 10, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
with Takeda's and . I further attest that all information I submit
in my employment application is true to the best of my
knowledge.Job DescriptionAbout the role:Join Takeda as a Senior
Manufacturing Associate where you will perform manufacturing
operations, including work functions in Cell Culture, Purification,
Solution & Equipment Prep areas. Operate production equipment
according to SOPs for producing clinical and commercial products.
You will support engineering and validation activities. As part of
the Site Manufacturing Team, you will report to a Manufacturing
Manager/Supervisor and work with teams in Manufacturing, Quality
and Engineering.How you will contribute:
- You will perform cGMP manufacturing operations using Standard
Operating Procedures (SOP), Batch Records and Form Preps
- Manage equipment and support facility related projects
- Troubleshoot and escalate process related issues
- Initiate and document minor deviations
- Enter data in the Laboratory Information Management System
(LIMS), MODA and other business systems
- Participate in tiered visual management system and support
continuous improvement projects
- Develop equipment and process qualifications and validationWhat
you bring to Takeda:
- High school diploma and 4+ years related industry experience or
an Associate's Degree in Life Sciences/Engineering field with 3
years of GMP Manufacturing experience.
- Proficient in Aseptic Technique
- Full awareness of current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Experience with business systems such as, LIMs, MODA and other
business systemsWhat Takeda can offer you:
- Growth and Learning/Development Opportunities
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Paid time off for vacation, sick leave, and volunteering
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Tuition reimbursementImportant Considerations:At Takeda, our
patients rely on us to create quality products and we aim to create
a safe environment for our team members. As a result, we must
follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure we
are not endangering the quality of the product or putting anyone at
the site in harm's way. In this role, you may:
- Work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and
wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body.
This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
- Need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail
polish and/or artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing
- Work in a cold, wet environment.
- Work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to work
supplemental hours, as necessary.
- Work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, and bases that
may require respiratory protection.
- Ability to lift, pull or push equipment requiring up to 25-50
lbs. of force.
- Stand for 6 hours in a production suite.
- Climb ladders and work platforms.
- Stooping or bending to check or trouble-shoot equipment
operations.More About Us:At Takeda, we are transforming patient
care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and
best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused
company that will inspire and empower you to grow through
life-changing work.Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda
offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for
excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive,
collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an
unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter
Future to people around the world.Absent an approved religious or
medical reason, all US office-based and lab-based Takeda employees
who work fully on-site or in a hybrid model (as determined by
Takeda) must be fully vaccinated to work at a Takeda site or to
engage with Takeda colleagues or anyone else on behalf of Takeda.
US field-based employees must be fully vaccinated as a condition of
employment, absent an approved religious or medical reason. US
employees who work at a Takeda manufacturing facility, and those
who work at a BioLife center or BioLife lab, may be subject to
different guidelines. If you are contacted by a Takeda recruiter
about your job application, we encourage you to seek more
information on the applicable guidelines for the Business
Unit/Function to which you have applied.Colorado Applicants Are Not
Permitted to Apply.#LI-JG1EEO StatementTakeda is proud in its
commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status,
national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic
information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam
era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran
in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and
any other characteristic protected by law.LocationsUSA - MA -
Lexington - BIO OPSUSA - MA - Alewife - BIO OPSWorker
TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Medford , Senior Manufacturing Associate, Other , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!