In-Store Shoppers (Online Orders) - Part Time
Company: Whole Foods
Posted on: May 11, 2022
At Whole Foods Market, we're committed to providing
record-setting grocery delivery services to our Prime Now
customers. This is a fast-growing program and candidates who are
passionate about our quality products and great customer service
will be a great fit. We think you'll agree that it's a great time
to join #TeamWFM.
As an In-Store Shopper, you'll work on the Store Support team
supporting Prime Now customer orders, preparing them for delivery
and/or pickup. While our offerings will continue to evolve, you'll
shop throughout our store for everyday goods including food,
household items, and so much more.
Having a flexible schedule is key to meeting our customer's needs.
We especially need Team Members who like to work on Saturday and
Sunday - our busiest times of the week! Shoppers with the ability
to work nights, weekends, and holidays are preferred.
* Team Members receive their schedule up to 3 weeks in advance
* Average shifts are 4-8 hours long
* Comfort using handheld technology (mobile) device to fulfill
* Fulfills online orders efficiently, accurately and with a sense
* Detail oriented, paying attention to product and order
* Eagerness to learn product knowledge, customer service standards,
and store operations
* Ability to keep staging area organized and free of clutter
* Willingness to work in other departments of the store as
required, e.g., customer service, cashier, grocery, etc.
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Ability to read and speak basic English
* Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, stand/walk for at least 6 hours,
and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach with
or without reasonable accommodation
* High School diploma or equivalent diploma
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
* In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours, sitting 1-4
* Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and
* Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting,
squatting, and reaching.
* Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
* Exposure to temperatures: 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed.
* Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters,
electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
* May require use of ladders.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment
opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status,
disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole
Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on
qualifications for the position to be filled and business
Keywords: Whole Foods, Medford , In-Store Shoppers (Online Orders) - Part Time, Other , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!