Club Coordinator - Full Time
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Join a team of more than 25,000 team members, comprised of our
home office and over 215 clubs and 3 distribution centers in 17
states. We're committed to delivering value and convenience to our
Members, helping them save every day on everything they need for
their family and home. BJ's Wholesale Club offers a collaborative,
team-oriented environment where all team members can learn, grow
Job SummaryResponsible for supporting administrative functions in
the club. Responsible for participating in the hiring process as
assigned. Facilitate and coordinate team member orientation,
benefit enrollment, assist in updating and maintaining HR records,
filing, and team member communication. Responsible for
comprehensive scheduling processes and club payroll.Team
- Carry out job functions and responsibilities as assigned.
Support the application of club policies, procedures and
- We strive for flawless execution and hold ourselves
- Act with honesty and integrity and lead with the member in mind
to address all concerns and to escalate any concerns, as
- Ensure a safe and positive environment for our members and each
- Embrace inclusion and diversity, by working together with
collaboration and respect. Work as a team to achieve goals.
- Move with speed and agility in everything we do.
- Innovate and adapt so we can move as fast as the world around
- Maintain a friendly and positive attitude.Members:
- Deliver service excellence through all points of contact.
- Resolve and deescalate to address every member concern.
- Ensure a safe and positive environment and experience for the
- Daily commitment to GOLD Standards
- Greet, Anticipate, Appreciate (GAA)
- Fast, Friendly Full, Fresh, CleanClub Standards: Work as a team
to deliver GOLD club standards daily.
- Work with commitment and pride to deliver GOLD- Grand Opening
- Clean and organized, inside and outKnow your Business:
- Understand how to access and read production and/or financial
performance reporting for your department.
- See the connection between consistent execution and the
positive impact it can have on the business.Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Participates in weekly meetings with CoE (Center of Excellence)
and sets up 2nd interviews for Club Manager/Assistant Club
- Conducts new Team Member orientation. Facilitates and tracks
training for all new hires. Acts as the "on-site administrator" of
intranet-based training and communications system to coordinate
club training needs (e.g., cashier training, safety, etc.).
- Controls comprehensive scheduling processes for all hourly Team
- Ensures club payroll is completed accurately and timely weekly
and ensures all payroll records are maintained properly.
- Ensures club performance management process, disciplinary
process and corresponding logs are maintained.
- Administers all personnel paperwork, including completing and
processing new hire paperwork, hourly wage increases, hourly
promotions, terminations, worker's compensation, and unemployment
- Supports club talent acquisition efforts by, among other
things, ensuring the in-club hiring table and all recruitment
marketing materials are set to GOLD standards, communicating
availability of team member referral programs, and partnering with
local community organizations.
- Conducts benefit orientations and facilitates communication of
annual benefits open enrollment process.
- Processes LOAs in coordination with LOA Specialist and outside
vendor; addresses LOA/WC issues (explaining process, answering
questions, communicating with Home Office, Lincoln Financial, or
Sedgwick, logging incidents into Alert/LPMS)
- Maintains Team Member personnel and medical files.
- Answers Team Member questions or directs them to the
appropriate company resources.
- Addresses non-complex team member relations issues and/or
escalates such issues to the assigned manager, as appropriate.
- Handles Team Member confidential information with care.
- Gathers ordering information and inputs Aruba orders.
- Ensures GOLD standard presentation of breakroom and HR office
- Provides needed support for team member recognition and
engagement events as assigned by Club Manager/Assistant Club
- Ensures all legal compliance postings are posted and
- Responsible for HR self-audits for the overall club operational
- Attends meetings (broadcasts/zoom) with Regional HR Business
Partner and those as designated from Home Office.
- Maintains all HR communication boards.
- Handles additional administrative tasks as required.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of this job.Qualifications
- Detailed oriented
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Prior Human Resources, administrative, or clerical experience
- Basic computer knowledge (MS Word, MS Excel, Email) requiredJob
- Most of the time is spent moving about on hard surfaces
- Occasionally may need to twist, lift, bend pull, reach and move
files or boxes
- Frequent time sitting at computer
- Sometimes required to lift up to 30 pounds. May require lifting
and moving heavy and/or awkward objects in excess of 30 pounds with
- Located in a comfortable indoor area with frequent exposure to
temperature extremes and loud noises. There may be occasional
exposure to cleaning agents.
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Medford , Club Coordinator - Full Time, Other , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!