Company: Wayside Youth & Family Support Network
Posted on: June 24, 2022
COME DEMONSTRATE YOUR PASSION FOR CHILD & FAMILY EMPOWERMENT BY
JOINING THE WAYSIDE TEAM!
At Wayside, you can expect to be part of an inclusive, innovative,
and equity- focused community that approaches client care as a
matter of social justice. Wayside is one of Massachusetts' most
respected child and family serving agencies with program locations
across Central, Eastern and Northeastern Massachusetts serving more
than 6,000 children, young adults, and families each year.
Wayside thinks of our employees as whole people and invests in
benefits to support employee wellness.
- Tuition, training & student loan reimbursement
- PTO Package: 3 Wellness Days (time off), 9 Paid Holidays, Up to 3
weeks of vacation (in your first year)
- A learning environment - free training institute with thought
leaders, CEU trainings & program trainings, etc.
- Financial health supports
- Equity focused medical benefits
- Teamwork atmosphere
- Career development support - a great place to grow your
Clinician - Residential & Young Adult
Salary Range: $52,000
Wayside Youth & Family Support Network is hiring clinicians to
provide direct clinical services and coordinate clinical program
development for clients in our residential programs. We provide a
supportive culture that allows for a balance of personal
responsibilities and professional development while contributing to
What you will do:
- Conduct individual, family, and group counseling using trauma
informed and culturally responsive interventions for youths and
- Assist caregivers in navigating systems to promote their
awareness of resources and access to supports.
- Empower youth/young adults in the milieu environment with skills
and strategies to support their mental and behavioral health
- Create care plans and interventions to support skill-based
- Promote and strengthen family's natural supports to foster a
welcoming and supportive community for the youth.
- Ensure that youth/young adult's rights are respected,
particularly in regard to cultural competency.
- Work with other community-based organizations to provide services
and care for youth.
- Provide crisis interventions and support, work with local ESP
teams for additional clinical supports.
Competencies/Traits of Our Superstars:
- Talent connecting with people
- Strong communication skills -both written and verbal
- Ability to assess and manage risk
- Flexibility, creative thinking, and adapt to competing
- Valid driver's license/access to reliable automobile
- Masters Degree in Social Work or related field
We will train you in : Motivational Interviewing; Courageous
Conversations; Trauma Informed Practice; Substance Use
Intervention; Risk and Safety Assessment
Wayside welcomes equity-minded applicants whose values align with
our goal of being a child welfare and behavioral health agency
committed to anti-racism, social justice, and advocacy. Successful
candidates are asked to be engaged in Wayside's dedication to
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
Bilingual/bicultural and LGBTQ+ applicants are encouraged to
Keywords: Wayside Youth & Family Support Network, Medford , Clinician, Other , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!