Branch - Member Services Specialist
Company: USALLIANCE Financial
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Job DescriptionOur Branch Member Services Specialists provide an
exceptional member experience in all delivery channels. Implement
the Credit Unions Sales and Service standards by offering products
and services to improve members financial position. Display a
great, positive attitude and the drive to succeed.
- Promptly and accurately perform member transactions and
requests, via in person and on the phone, including but not limited
to balance inquiries, deposits, withdrawals, funds transfers, loan
payments and setting up online and mobile banking, and submitting
new membership and loan applications.
- Demonstrate a satisfactory knowledge of Credit Union products,
services, policies and procedures, including promotions and special
offers, during member and employee interactions.
- Assist existing and potential members by providing quality
service and information in a pleasant, professional, and efficient
manner via in-person, telephone, electronic communication (email,
fax, web chat),.
- Demonstrate working knowledge and understanding of the Credit
Unions sales and service standards, and cross-sell Credit Union
products and services during every eligible member
- Maintain the privacy and confidentiality of Credit Union member
and employee account and business information. Identify and
communicate areas for continual improvement of business processes
to support efficiency.
- Any other duties and/or responsibilities as
- Minimum of 6 months sales experience in a retail or financial
- Minimum of 1-year cash handling experience
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Work independently and cooperatively with other credit union
team members and departments
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous banking &/or contact center experience
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life & Vision Insurance - Employer Paid
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match (on
contributions up to 6%)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care
- Career PlanningUSALLIANCE Federal Credit Union, as an Equal
Opportunity Employer, values and supports the diverse cultures,
perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Keywords: USALLIANCE Financial, Medford , Branch - Member Services Specialist, Other , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!