Deposit Operations Sr Specialist
Company: Citizens Financial Group
Posted on: September 19, 2022
The Deposit Operations Sr Specialist will provide customer service
to internal and external customers in the Processing Team and
assist the call center in the Retirement Services department.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing customer service to customers and branch
- Reporting and processing transactions within the SLA
- Learning and understanding IRS regulations as they pertain to
IRA products Qualifications
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Very strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and function efficiently in a high
volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to learn IRS regulations and adapt to changes
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accuracy extremely important Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to
estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this
role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Keywords: Citizens Financial Group, Medford , Deposit Operations Sr Specialist, Other , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!