Company: Medford Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Medford Rehabilitation & Nursing Center - Resident Assistant
A Resident Assistant is responsible for -Assisting nursing
personnel by performing non-clinical routine functions. Gives
prompt and efficient assistance to nursing personnel in performance
of duties and care of residents under the supervisions of RN, LPN,
or Nursing Supervisor, following established policies and
procedures. Treats residents' information and confidential.
Cooperates with other personnel.
- Supportive of a positive environment; takes special actions to
"connect" with others. -
- Demonstrates collaborative spirit in support of "system-ness"
and continued integration. -
- Shows energy and enthusiasm in work relationships. -
- Actively seeks ways to promote system cooperation and foster
- Demonstrates pride in the team. -
- Effective in recognizing problems and identifying workable
- Seeks out relevant information and effectively prioritizes
- Demonstrates appropriate follow-up. -
- This is a non-direct care position, and some required tasks
will include making resident beds, internal transporting of our
residents, answering resident call lights, delivering resident food
trays and other tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Preferred)
Requirements: -Must possess the following skill sets to qualify for
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to get along with residents of various cultures and
- Strong problem-solving skills
We offer the Following:
- Premium Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Fun, Family-Like Team, and Atmosphere!
- Work in a Beautifully Remodeled Office
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Job Type: -Full-time
Covid 19 Vaccine: -Required -
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening Shift -
- Night Shift -
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: -One location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice. All pay rates and bonuses are paid and/ or
awarded to employees based on the facilities policy and/ or the
CBA, depending on the position.
Keywords: Medford Rehabilitation & Nursing Center, Medford , Resident Assistant, Other , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!