Principal Scientist- Vaccines
Posted on: November 16, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by Juan Correa
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 - $180,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are working to establish a pipeline of innovative products to
treat infectious and other diseases with unmet needs. Through our
efforts, we will provide additional protections against COVID-19
and SARS-CoV2 variants, as well as innovative treatments against
other infectious diseases.
Why join us?
- Great Competitive Base Salary!
- Yearly Bonuses!
- Competitive PTO!
- 401K Match!
- Full Benefits!
- Search and read relevant literature to generate target
hypothesis and make proposals.
- Design, construct, and test expression and activity of vaccines
in a variety of assays.
- Build and conduct in vitro experiments to investigate target
mechanisms of action.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary scientific team to
implement experimental plans and achieve project goals.
- Design, supervise and evaluate results of animal studies at
- Think creatively to understand, trouble-shoot, and solve
complex challenges, recognize and mitigate program risks, evaluate
new technologies to ensure quality and timely execution of function
and program objectives.
- Ph.D. in immunology, virology, molecular biology or related
field with 2-3 years of experience in vaccine development
(preferably mRNA/circular RNA-based vaccines), or M. Sc. with 5-7
years of experience.
- Proficiency in immunology/biochemistry skills, including, but
not limited to virus neutralization, T- and B-cell assays, cell
isolation from blood and lymphatic organs/tissues, ELISA, dot blot,
SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, cell culture.
- Experience in vaccine development.
- Excellent track record of scientific achievements as
demonstrated by publications, patents, or awards.
- Experience in designing experiment and data analysis.
- English fluency with strong writing and presentation
- Must be very well-organized and be able to handle multiple
- Must be a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to ask
questions and seek clarity.
- Must be flexible with day-to-day duties and able to thrive in a
- Must be a reliable team member with strong communication skills
and desire to work collaboratively.
- Must hold her/himself to the highest professional, scientific,
and ethical standards
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Medford , Principal Scientist- Vaccines, Other , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!