Quality Assurance/R & D Supervisor
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Location: Medford, MA Description: Our client is currently
seeking a Quality Assurance/R & D Supervisor POSITION SUMMARY
- Manage the quality all the way through till finished
- Ensure existing manufacturing procedures, GMP, HACCP, weight
control and other quality control procedures are followed.
- Support R&D plant trials and formulations of new and
- Department coverage in the absence of the QA Manager. ESSENTIAL
- Implement and update receiving, on-hold and rejection
- Write reports; contact suppliers on quality issues.
- Update specs and certifications.
- Manage testing program including sampling, testing, holding and
releasing procedures and identify any contamination sources.
- Monitor or Verify processes to ensure the manufacturing
procedures are followed
- Monitor or Verify food safety and sanitation programs to
include: GMP's, SSOP's, MSS, Pre-Op, Inspections, ATP Verification,
HACCP Program, Allergen program, Pest Control program, SQF
- Formulate and conduct manufacturing audits and
- Update manufacturing sheets and conduct training
- Coordinate and verify monthly Quality Report.
- Investigate and document customer complaints.
- Support R&D plant trials.
- Support outside Auditors/Inspectors.
- Develop new product formulas and update current as
- Conduct shelf life testing and taste panels for sensory
evaluation on finished products.
- Establish and update analytical testing procedures for the lab
and perform routine testing and verifications when needed.
- Coordinate all COA's for raw materials.
- Coordinate R&D lab technicians schedule and project
- Perform other related work assigned by Quality Assurance
- Verify and update nutritional Facts for new products.
- Conduct traceability exercises and assist QA Manager on Mock
- Maintain good housekeeping in the retain storage room and QA
- Plant trial coordination with Production departments.
- Plant trial documentation and filing.
- Sensory analysis and evaluation of product
- Audit production processing of newly developed products
- Qualify new ingredients and flavors.
- Follows all Safe Quality Food (SQF) established standards.
- In the event of personal changes, QA Supervisor will oversee QA
Manager's SQF responsibilities QUALIFICATIONS
Keywords: The Judge Group, Medford , Quality Assurance/R & D Supervisor, Other , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!