Biographical Records Assistant - University Advancement
Company: Tufts University
Posted on: March 11, 2023
The Biographical Records Assistant is responsible for ensuring the data quality and integrity of University Advancement constituent data that is used for all communications and outreach to the university's alumni, donors, volunteers, and friends.
What You'll Do
Essential Functions: The biographical Records Assistant will:
* Data Management: Reviews requests from staff across the University to change or enhance data in the system including changes to contact information, changes to employment and education information, updating records to be deceased, and others, which are relayed in varied formats. For each request, analyzes what is currently in the system, determines the necessary changes, applying relevant data policies and procedures, and updates the system accordingly. This position communicates with staff who submit the requests to clarify and explain as needed.
* Manages Feeds: Reviews incoming data feeds for quality, completeness, and adherence to the division's formatting rules, and where necessary, modifies and updates the data based on the business rules of that data feed before finalizing in the system.
* Monitors Data Integrity: Executes and reviews data integrity reports, investigating and addressing issues as they appear on the report.
* Special Projects: Handles special projects for targeted data updates or changes.
* Donor Line: Answers incoming calls on Donor Help line. Determines the reason for their call, answers questions, makes appropriate updates in database and documents the call according to departmental procedures or directs requests to a different department as necessary.
What We're Looking For
* Years of related work experience- 3-4 years' experience working in an office related setting, processing, interpreting and analyzing data. Must have experience juggling and prioritizing multiple projects and meeting deadlines. Must have some experience working with databases and entering data.
* Required education: High School or GED.
Minimum $19.30, Midpoint $23.15, Maximum $27.00
Salary is based on related experience, expertise, and internal equity; generally, new hires can expect pay between the minimum and midpoint of the range.
Keywords: Tufts University, Medford , Biographical Records Assistant - University Advancement, Other , Medford, Massachusetts
here to apply!