Sr. Analyst, Risk Modeling
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Sr. Analyst, Risk Modeling---2100160-Description-The candidate
will join the Model Risk Management group in the subteam
specialized in Trading and Market Risk. S/he will work in the
validation of Trading Pricing Models and Market Risk Models. Models
and derivatives to be validated include: Bermudan options,
Hull-White model, Caps and Floors Black model, Foreign Exchange
volatility surface construction, Interest Rates Multicurve
framework .... The Sr. Analyst, Risk Modeling analyzes, reports,
and/or evaluates appropriate systems and processes to ensure
optimal operations and minimize operating losses. S/he will
recommend opportunities and propose resolutions for improved
efficiency, effectiveness, and/or risk reduction for the
- Analyzes and documents the risk modeling results for a wide
range of internal and external audiences including senior
management and corporate regulators.
- Assist in developing and providing training and support to
management and employees regarding model risk strategies and
- Assist in the development and maintenance of model risk and
model policies, guidelines, validation and development procedures,
controls, tools and templates.
- Documents, communicates, and incorporates risk modeling
analysis into the Company's capital plan and/or other areas.
- Evaluates the strengths and weaknesses of existing controls and
provides recommendations on opportunities for improvement.
- Manages the overall quality control process of model
development and validations.
- Prepares and reviews independent model validation reports for
clarity and consistency.
- Researches and maintains regulatory requirements and
publications relevant to model risk.
- Supports the Risk Modeling, Decision Science and Data team to
establish and leverage appropriate systems and processes to ensure
optimal efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Bachelor's Degree; Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or
equivalent quantitative discipline.
- Master's Degree; Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or
equivalent quantitative discipline preferred.
- 3-5 years' experience, preferably in the Derivative pricing
- Familiarity with Financial markets and products.
- Familiarity with derivative pricing models.
- Demonstrated experience building financial models with
- Demonstrated knowledge of data querying languages and
- Strong MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
- Programming languages: Python, Matlab, Visual Basic.
- Strong quantitative capabilities and analytical skills,
including an investigative mindset.
- Ability to analyze risk and provide recommendations and/or
resolutions to minimize risk.
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate instructions to
others, summarize and articulate issues, and document findings in a
clear and concise manner.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks to meet
- Ability to stay abreast of industry best practices, procedures,
- Ability to summarize, document, and communicate information in
a clear and concise manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.-
- Creates a good working environment in the team; works towards
shared goals contributing ideas and accepting change
- Provides assistance and coaches less experienced team
- Has an understanding of regulations impacting area
- Stays current with industry and regulatory trends and emerging
- Has good understanding of current market and competitive
landscape that the organization operates within - At Santander, we
value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to
increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to
apply. - -Job:-Risk Management-Primary
Location:-Massachusetts-BOSTON-75 State Street - 06366 - State
Posting:-Jan 11, 2021, 11:00:02 PM-
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Medford , Sr. Analyst, Risk Modeling, Professions , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!