Operations Analyst I
Company: Eastern Bank
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Under the direction of the Lockbox and Transit Director, the
Operations Analyst I focuses on assisting and supporting the
Lockbox Customer Service Representatives, Programming Team, and
Operations whose primary goals are to build relationships with
customers through the delivery of extraordinary customer service.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES: -
- Assist with the implementation of new business
- Obtain all customer information and requirements
- Coordinate opening of new PO boxes with the Relationship
- Provide customer with artwork to forward to their bill
- Participate in coordinating the testing and implementation of
- Completing Customer Spec Forms
- Prepare forms to complete for customer approval
- Assist managers with the budget validations
- Validate invoices for approval
- Validate and maintain Lockbox equipment Service Contracts
- Customer Web Inquiry Training
- On site and Webinars
- Customer Service Level Agreements
- Ensure customer agreements are compliant, reviewing standards
and addressing concerns with managers.
- Assist Management with projects/research with varying levels of
- Build and maintain business relationships with customers by
providing prompt and accurate service:
- Answer incoming customer telephone calls and emails
- Research and respond to all customer issues
- Report urgent and/or serious issues to Management
- Receive, schedule, communicate, and document processing
instructions according to customer requests and department
- Support operations -associates by clarifying
customer-processing requirements and addressing issues relating to
customer document and/or scanline quality.
- Maintain new account forms and customer folders according to
department and audit requirements.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reporting.
- Coordinate testing of remittances resulting from customer
changes and communicate issues to customer.
- Ability to perform training of ancillary service set up and
- Perform additional duties as requested.
- Monitor and/or ensure compliance with Federal and State laws
and regulations; including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act
and Anti Money Laundering, as well as Bank operation policies and
procedures. POSITION REQUIREMENTS: - Possess proficient skills to
create and manipulate spreadsheets, databases, and documents
utilizing Microsoft software tools, i.e. Office, Access, etc. -
Sound analytical and organizational skills, with the ability to
recognize and differentiate the various types of issues. Ability to
multi-task, remain flexible, adapt to change, and work in a
fast-paced environment. Possess prior customer service experience
through telephone, email, and direct face-to-face contact. Clear
concise and professional verbal and written communication skills.
Keywords: Eastern Bank, Medford , Operations Analyst I, Professions , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!