Customer Service / Sales
Company: Elements Massage
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Overview:If you're looking for a customer service / sales job
where you can positively change the lives of clients in a
meaningful way, then look no further!
Elements Massage is a wellness studio looking for an engaging,
fearless, outgoing personality to lead retail sales and customer
service of potential clients and current members. Our business is
built on Elements Wellness Program sales and we reward our team
when we meet our objectives.
Responsibilities:Responsibilities and Duties
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements
Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the
Elements Wellness Program
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the
phone or in the studio
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process
is brief, painless, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to
create an environment where clients are the center of the
worldQualifications:Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly
Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love
listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism
to a story of great customer service.
- Prior retail sales and customer service experience
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees
and the best experiences for the client.
Benefits: Studio Specific Benefits Pay $15 min/hour depending on
experience A complimentary monthly massage at the studio Our team
members will earn commission for wellness plan and have
opportunities to earn additional bonuses. Health and Dental
Insurance for full time employees (35+ hours) Legal Disclaimer:
Each Elements Massage - studio is independently owned and operated.
Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely
responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters
regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including
hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge,
compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and
reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements
Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not
responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions
made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise
owners' studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits
vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage -
studios. Elements Massage - and Elements Massage + design are
registered trademarks owned by ETM.
Keywords: Elements Massage, Medford , Customer Service / Sales, Sales , Medford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!